Monday, July 19, 2010

How This Online Marketing Income Stream is Responsible for Paying My Bills for Free

I know this article sounds too good to be true, and if your like me you have read a lot of crap over the years promising a pie in the sky dream.Well, after a year and a half of failing miserably in my Pre-Paid Legal business (network marketing) and losing over $10,000 dollars I developed an attraction marketing and Internet marketing mindset. I then spent hundreds of dollars on Google adwords (Yes, I lost money there as well), E-bay marketing, Traffic exchanges, and Craigslist. I also spent loads of time writing articles, posting to forums, creating videos, networking with people on Myspace, facebook, squidoo, blogs, etc. As a result of my marketing I earned more money in my first 6 months online than I could ever produce offline. (Yes, I finally made a profit – Yipee!!) The major problem for me in offline marketing was that my prospecting was very “untargeted” and I was seen as a common solicitor and not a professional. I learned that I could harness the power of technology and create a brand. For me that brand being Carl Coffin, Inc. Did you know that companies pay millions for their brand name? Branding myself was the best thing I could have ever done to attract loads of prospects to me on autopilot.One day, during one of my momentary lapses of focus I was browsing youtube “killing time” when I stumbled across a video by Jonathan Budd. I said to myself, who the heck is Jonathan Budd? I thought his videos were a little funny and intriuging. Jonathan Budd is an expert Internet marketer who is making multiple six figures online in various network marketing businesses. He’s a coach and trainer and is responsible for creating the Online Mastermind System. After watching a few of his videos his message started resonating with me and I was slowly but surely becoming attracted to him. (NO, NO, NO Ladies and Gentleman, that last sentence didn’t sound right, I assure you I ‘am married and 110% heterosexual) I was attracted to his “mindset” and his “marketing philosophy.” Jonathan’s marketing message worked on me… he branded himself in my eyes as a leader and an expert, I then wanted to learn more from him. I wanted him to empower me with his knowledge of Internet marketing. I pulled out my credit card and purchased his Mastering Myspace course, then his Online Mastermind course, and finally his Online Mastermind System. The information I learned from him was invaluable but that’s how it is in life… We have to pick our mentors and learn as much as we can and then try to implement the knowledge in the real world. We test, test, and test some more until we succeed. It’s because of Jonathan’s value and the respect that I have for his coaching that I decided to recommend his affiliate program to my prospects. His affiliate program (in my opinion) is the best program for online marketers out there in cyberspace. His program has everything you want. Every prospect that goes to your affiliate landing page and opt’s in for more information about Jonathan Budd is trapped and attached to you until the end of time. (Having a prospect opt in at one of Jonathan’s landing pages is really a no brainer because of how powerful he brands himself.) The front end of the marketing funnel offers a low priced product that pay’s a seven dollar commission up front. Residual income is now created because the prospect is entered in a 14 day trial of his Mastermind system. After 14 days the prospect is billed the monthly fee and a $17.00 commission is automatically generated.This has been extremely lucrative to me because the low priced product converts very high followed up with monthly memberships that are automatic. The prospect now turned customer is also placed in Jonathan Budd’s list that consistently emails’ valuable content and training. Every sale that is made from now until the end of time is attached to you and will pay you time and time again.Well there you have it my friends, my online marketing income stream that is responsible for paying my bills. The best part is his program is free to use and has been a valuable asset in the current recession – or should I say depression.

http://www.MLMOnlineProfits.com – The Mastermind circle that is responsible for me yelling back at my ‘Debt Collectors’ – Get The “_____” Out Of My Life.

http://www.youtube.com/powerprospector – The PowerProspector’s Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment